Thursday, 4 July 2013

w00t!

I came home from work, today (this sounds like the opening verse to a blues song) and found a package waiting for me ...


Bleedin' 'eck! You can land a Scout Ship on this.


Two packets? Or a packet and a box ...


And in the packet - a set of dice, a Travellers' Aid Society membership card in the name of Dietrich hault-Rauln (one of my few characters - I tend to GM more than I get the opportunity to be a player), a Jump Drive and two Cr25 coins.


Close-up of the TAS card - this is a really cool prop.


And inside the box - Captain Jamison's Beard! What a monster!


Two inches thick - you could repel a pack of Vargr boarders with it! Whatta book!


Marc signed the book himself - he signed all two thousand copies that went out to Kickstarter supporters. No wonder it took some time to get them all out.


And a patent of nobility ... pour moi?


Dietrich gets his gong. Another cool prop!


My favourite T5 quote so far is:
My God - it's full of tables.